BJS is always looking for talent from across the country.
|Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of PRINCIPAL at BJS's ASC College (Grant-in-aid). Advertisement 1 Advertisement 2|
|Manager - Program Development|
|Manager - Documentation|
|Manager - Field Coordination|
Position - Junior Content Writer (Social Media) - English
Level - (Junior Manager/Coordinator) (Salary Range 12,000 – 20,000)
Junior Content Writer reporting to COO is responsible for developing organizational literature and social media content under guidance. This position requires prolific writing skills with strong capability of constructing, creating and editing information to create text and visual content on various subjects for dissemination through online media mainly. A person must have very strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills. A person must have knowledge of SEO practices and comfort with online media management Must have:
• Ability to understand all digital content requirements (website content, blogs, Facebook posts, What’s App posts, Twitter Posts, etc.)
• Ability to use tools for graphic content editing
• Ability to write and edit concisely and with consistent standards across documentation
• Ability to research on the required topics and maintain references for citations to be used in appropriate documents
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
• Ability to plan work-related schedules and meet tight deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree preferred in communications, journalism or English
A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience of writing for social and digital media, communication responses, collateral materials, newsletters and/or other traditional corporate communications mechanisms such as Internet and Intranet sites or equivalent work-related experience in journalism, creative writing, marketing, and/or corporate communications.